Today we will look at the list of the most interesting and unusual holidays and festivals in the world. In this collection were very interested in holidays, which you can see below. Look!
1. Competition in the highlands of Scotland. Party games, dressed in a traditional Scottish kilt, will compete in the hammer throw, in the contest which is held in Glenfinnan. Traditional Scottish games consist of competitions, dances, food and drinks to relax from everyday work. (Jin Richardson).
2. Beltane Fire Festival, Scotland. “The Celts” with bare torsos raise the torches during the Festival of Beltane fire near Carlton hill in Edinburgh. These annual festivities are a modern revival of the ancient Celtic celebration of the arrival of summer. (Jim Richardson).
3. Holiday naked men. Hadaka Matsuri (literally, the feast of naked men) in Okayama, Japan, is a traditional festival which has been celebrated for 1200 years. Picture was taken in winter, the temperature is about 9 degrees. Men dive into the icy water, passing the rite of purification. (Paul Whitton / My Shot).
4. Vegetarian festival, Thailand. Believers temple at Bang Neow, participate in the parade of vegetarian festival on Phuket island in Thailand, stick a weapon in itself, in protest. Chinese immigrants gave rise to this Continue reading
Barely become green foliage on drivah and the bees will Wake up from its winter sleep, as extensibility threw open the window and hearts to another wonderful and eventful summer, marked by a variety of outdoor concerts and noisy summer festivals. Look lower than it might please you Estonia at its resorts this summer, and choose those activities that suit your needs.
1-4 July 2015, Tallinn
At the largest beer festival in Estonia for decades performed with many legendary international stars, this year among the performers in the Placebo group and The Cardigans.
õllesummer is a summer festival for you if you.
1. get pleasure from a good mug of beer
2. feel in the crowd, like a fish in water
3. prefer to stay in the city
2-5 July, island of Muhu
Juu Jääb is a stylish festival in a relaxed setting, which takes place on the island of Muhu, which is famous for its traditional culture and prestigious hotels and restaurants. The festival presents a wide range of world music, with a slight bias in jazz, funk and soul. Continue reading
This holiday falls on the first day of summer. Ahead wonderful time – summer vacation. Certainly many of the children sent to the camp, to her grandmother. I propose to make the kids goodbye carnival in the Glade of fairy Tales or a trip to visit in the Cave of Ali-Baba. As glade or cave can serve as an ordinary court, Playground, gym, etc How to decorate will tell you your fertile imagination.
On the Meadow or in the Cave everyone is invited, will be very good if the kids will be in carnival costumes of heroes of different fairy tales. At the entrance is placed a box of caps, ribbons, noses, beards, and other carnival tinsel for those who did not or could not come in costume.
As a pass to the carnival would be the pronunciation of the magic spells (“open sesame!”, “toh-tibidoh. “. ), after the ticket is issued with a number, which in the future will become a fabulous room lottery.
Fabulous prizes of the lottery can be any fabulous attributes, for example, a bag of mind frighteners, the bottle is the courage of a Lion, a stethoscope, Doctor Dolittle, a nail from a horseshoe Sevki Burki, thread from the Carpet. The lottery must be a win-win. And of course among the prizes may be more serious, such as Golden key, Aladdin’s lamp and etc.
As the entertainment at a carnival, Continue reading