Today we will look at the list of the most interesting and unusual holidays and festivals in the world. In this collection were very interested in holidays, which you can see below. Look!
1. Competition in the highlands of Scotland. Party games, dressed in a traditional Scottish kilt, will compete in the hammer throw, in the contest which is held in Glenfinnan. Traditional Scottish games consist of competitions, dances, food and drinks to relax from everyday work. (Jin Richardson).
2. Beltane Fire Festival, Scotland. “The Celts” with bare torsos raise the torches during the Festival of Beltane fire near Carlton hill in Edinburgh. These annual festivities are a modern revival of the ancient Celtic celebration of the arrival of summer. (Jim Richardson).
3. Holiday naked men. Hadaka Matsuri (literally, the feast of naked men) in Okayama, Japan, is a traditional festival which has been celebrated for 1200 years. Picture was taken in winter, the temperature is about 9 degrees. Men dive into the icy water, passing the rite of purification. (Paul Whitton / My Shot).
4. Vegetarian festival, Thailand. Believers temple at Bang Neow, participate in the parade of vegetarian festival on Phuket island in Thailand, stick a weapon in itself, in protest. Chinese immigrants gave rise to this Continue reading
And how do you feel? Improved after our virtual tour of the most colorful cities of the planet? I hope so. Then we continue the “travel” to cities that seem to have gone from the pages of children’s books and attracted by his beauty.
Awaits another dozen amazing cities that are full of streets and houses, rainbow mood and state of eternal celebration of life.
It seems that the artist just took the brush and bright colors sprinkled rock. The brightest city in the world, from the most variegated coloured houses, blue sea and fragrance of flowers. It’s all about Manarola – a small Italian town in Liguria. And let the Italian Riviera known for many other attractions, but Manarola – it is something! It is somewhat reminiscent of a huge whale cartoon, which floats on the waves, and upstairs are small colored houses, drive colored small cars and little people live. When the evening comes, and in every window, the lights and streets lights, and the city turns into a colorful bright Kingdom on loose rock.
In the Indian state of Rajasthan Continue reading
Barely become green foliage on drivah and the bees will Wake up from its winter sleep, as extensibility threw open the window and hearts to another wonderful and eventful summer, marked by a variety of outdoor concerts and noisy summer festivals. Look lower than it might please you Estonia at its resorts this summer, and choose those activities that suit your needs.
1-4 July 2015, Tallinn
At the largest beer festival in Estonia for decades performed with many legendary international stars, this year among the performers in the Placebo group and The Cardigans.
õllesummer is a summer festival for you if you.
1. get pleasure from a good mug of beer
2. feel in the crowd, like a fish in water
3. prefer to stay in the city
2-5 July, island of Muhu
Juu Jääb is a stylish festival in a relaxed setting, which takes place on the island of Muhu, which is famous for its traditional culture and prestigious hotels and restaurants. The festival presents a wide range of world music, with a slight bias in jazz, funk and soul. Continue reading