Large stadiums, representing a beautiful architectural solution is a person, the national pride of the country and not only the venue of the sporting event. I represent to your attention the most ambitious, original, expensive and beautiful stadiums around the world.
Top 5 most expensive stadiums in the world
1. The most expensive stadium in the world recognized as MetLife Stadium . located in new Jersey, USA. The construction of the stadium, opened in April 2010, was spent 1.6 billion dollars. Recently in the annual ranking of the highest-grossing stadiums in the world, the MetLife stadium became the highest grossing in the U.S. and third worldwide. For the construction of MetLife Stadium in equal shares allocated money clubs “new York Giants” and “new York jets”, are available for home matches. The color of the interior light depends on which teams are playing. Also MetLife stadium, which can accommodate 82566 viewers is the most capacious in the NFL. At MetLife Stadium hosts international football matches and concerts.
2. The construction of Wembley stadium . also known as the New Wembley and located in London, at a cost of $ 1.5 billion. It was built on the site of the old Wembley stadium in 2007. Wembley ranks first in terms of capacity in the UK and second in Europe Continue reading
I dream to visit the carnival . Maybe you want to get into the Amazonian jungle . Then you need to go to Brazil . This country will help you feel a storm of emotions and teach you in this Latin American culture.
Show all tours to Brazil
Although most come to Brazil for carnival, don’t forget that it is also a country of football and Golden beaches. It is worth noting that come here to lone adventurers, youth companies or couples. For a family vacation Brazil is not the best option.
The Capital Is Brasilia . The official language is Portuguese. For the trip will require a visa, which can get in the Brazilian Embassy in Moscow. The period of visa – 5 days.
How to get there?
From Minsk to Brazil (in gortari de Janeiro or Sao Paulo) there are no direct flights, but can be reached with one change – in Frankfurt, flights are organized by “Lufthansa”) or Paris (flight to Rio de Janeiro from Minsk joint flight airline Belavia and Airfrance). The cost of one ticket routes will start at $ 1,580.
To Brazil from Minsk
Travel to Brazil Continue reading
First appeared in Germany around the 15th century, the tradition of decorating the Christmas tree has spread in many parts of the world. Now billions of people decorate their Christmas trees in a variety of ways. But elegant pine trees are festive attribute of not only houses and apartments, they can abundantly be found in the squares and streets of almost any city in the world. Giant spruce and pine, sparkling garlands, encouraging passersby their enchanting illuminations. Each one is good in its own way, and for you we have compiled a selection of beautiful holiday trees from around the world.
1. In Pittsburgh, USA, in the center of the ice rink regularly established a 20-metre Christmas tree, surrounded by a complex of high-rise buildings PPG Place Wintergarden. Night skiing around the shining tree in a cozy corner at the foot of skyscrapers reflecting in the ice surface becomes for all visitors an unforgettable experience.
2. For those who prefer to admire the huge Christmas tree in the room, is to visit Paris. Located in the famous Department store Galeries Lafayette 25-meter high Christmas tree, decorated with Swarovski crystals, during the holidays is becoming a major tourist attraction.
3. In Kiev, Continue reading